WORLD-CLASS TRAINING FOR WORLD-CLASS VEHICLES.
Whether in the field, on a runway or at an Oshkosh facility, our highly trained team provides critical vehicle support with proven expertise. Our team of experts delivers comprehensive services to optimize vehicle life cycle cost and advance the highest level of fleet readiness.
All of our training programs are structured using measurable learning and performance objectives to ensure task and skill set comprehension. From skilled instructors to experienced technicians, Oshkosh provides the highest level of support and sustainment solutions to meet the needs of the ever-changing mission.
Please see our schedule of upcoming classes. Private and custom classes are also available at the Oshkosh Training Facility or at your location. Contact the Oshkosh Training Center at 920.233.9331 for more information.
Experienced personnel deliver expert technical services.
- Trained instructors provide expert guidance to maximize operator capabilities, ensure fleet readiness and support mission success
- Full-time technicians at Oshkosh Regional Logistics Centers provide emergency support, logistics expertise and technical assistance
- Field Service Representatives (FSRs) around the globe deliver the highest level of equipment operations, maintenance, diagnostics and hands-on training
Advanced and customizable vehicle training solutions.
- Blended instruction solutions incorporate classroom, hands-on diagnostics and troubleshooting, as well as Virtual Task Trainers (VTT)
- Oshkosh Learning Management System (LMS) offers customizable training programs including e-Learning solutions
- Training center with 37 acres for vehicle operation and inspection
- Learning lab with an array of component parts, cutaways and training aids
- Classrooms with extensive technological resources
- Standard and customized courses for vehicles across the entire Oshkosh vehicle portfolio
- Instruction that can go where you go to maximize learning and minimize tuition and travel cost